We apologize for any inconvenience this causes, but we wanted to ensure the city programs had begun to ensure our sale is extended to the broader Brampton community. Thank you for all the items collected so far. Here are the remaining dates for bringing in your items:
How it works
- We will be collecting lightly used items on the following dates:
- Thursday September 14th 5-9PM
- Saturday September 16th 8AM-2PM
- Thursday September 21st 5-9PM
- Please fill out the Dress Sale Form that captures a description of the item and the price you would like to receive for the item. Please bring form in with your item.
- If the item sells then you receive 70% of the sale price. The club retains 30%.
- NEW DATE: We will provide the money and/or your items back on Saturday October 14th 8AM-2PM.
Dress/Costume Sale Items
The club dress sale is on Saturday September 30, 2017. This is a message to remind you to bring your items on the above dates. These include:
- Skating dresses
- Athletic wear (brand name like Ivivva, Lululemon)
- Lightly used skates
- Halloween costumes (it is that time of the year)
Don’t forget that the Figure Skating Boutique will have new items on hand for purchase on the day of the sale!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering, unless we have a cancellation, we are full for all the days listed above.