Parents are responsible for their child (ren)’s behaviour at all times.
It is a City of Brampton Regulation that all children under 11 MUST be accompanied by a parent at all times. If you must leave the arena it is your responsibility to appoint another guardian for your child (ren). This guardian must be a responsible person over the age of 16.
- Proper skating attire is required at all times. Jeans, shorts, tank tops, or bell bottom pants will NOT BE allowed. Any clothing which is immodest or which exhibits offensive, suggestive and/or inappropriate statements or pictures will NOT BE allowed. Skating skirts, dresses or proper skating pants must be worn at all times. Skaters not dressed in appropriate attire will be asked to leave the ice.
- Eating, drinking and chewing gum are not permitted on the ice. If you take a water bottle or tissues out to the boards you are responsible for removing them.
- Right of way must be given to the skater skating their solo.
- Skate guards must be worn in all off ice areas.
- Skaters are not permitted on the ice while the Zamboni is in operation. Skaters must wait until their session begins and the Zamboni door is closed before going on the ice.
- Skaters are not permitted on the ice until a Coach is present.
- The use of cell phones is not permitted on the ice or during any SCBC activities.
Skater’s Code of Conduct
- Coaches, Evaluators, Volunteers and skaters are to be treated with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Foul language or rude gestures will NOT be tolerated on the ice and in the dressing room.
- Please do NOT interrupt or talk to a Coach during a lesson with another skater.
- Anyone found to be destroying property of another skater, the Club or the recreation centre can have their membership suspended or revoked.
- Remember that you represent your Club. When away at competitions, your conduct not only reflects on you, but your Club as well.
I have read and understand the above rules and code of conduct. I agree to abide by these rules. I understand that if I do not abide by them I can be asked to leave and my membership with Skate Canada Brampton-Chinguacousy can be suspended or revoked.
The City of Brampton is again enforcing the non-resident rule. All skaters that register with a non-Brampton address must pay a $100 surcharge to the City of Brampton. Brampton municipal taxes are used to subsidize all youth programs; therefore, anyone participating in our programs that do not pay taxes to the City of Brampton must pay this surcharge. Cheques in the amount of $100 per skater, made payable to the City of Brampton, must accompany all registration forms with a Non-Brampton Address.